Dream a Little Dream …
– Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
– Your heart rate can rise as much as 30% during a yawn.
– Your hair grows faster in the morning than at any other time of day.
– The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!
– You inhale about 700,000 of your own skin flakes each day.
– When your face blushes, the lining of your stomach turns red, too.
– Unlike dogs, pigs, and some other mammals, humans cannot taste water. They taste only the chemicals and impurities in the water.
– There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
– The most pushups ever performed in one day was 46,001.
– The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 ft.
– The aorta, the largest artery in the body, is almost the diameter of a garden hose.